so imagine my surprise (and excitement) when my cell rang on friday (yes TWO days later) with a guy telling me it was "finished"/ready. and then i asked how much it would cost (to be prepared) and he said.... "no much"/nothing/FREE! i thought it was too good to be true, but i left pretty quickly to trek the hour or so across town to the shop in the rain, very excited all of the way... and when i got it, it WAS free. and fixed. still amazed. i know this may seem like a trivial concern, but i was concerned and i really see it as a way God provided for me. He's done that SO many times in my life and I still get nervous about it. But He is good.
anyway, on that note, here are a few of my favorite recent pics.. more on facebook.









2 comments:
in relation to your pictures, you are so one of my favourite people. I hope when I grow up I'll be as cool as you.
you are amazing!
these are great!
woweewowow
Post a Comment