Tuesday, June 30, 2009

thunderstorm gibi.

sunday, for the first time since i have been here.......

i heard thunder and saw lightening. mostly thunder.

april and i were soooo excited because we both miss good thunderstorms..
it didn't end up raining much at all, but it was a taste of what we were both missing.

memphians, don't take your awesome thunderstorms for granted. :)

3 comments:

Marian Frizzell said...

AH! I so agree. Texas almost killed me. The first time we had a rain storm, I cried. SERIOUSLY. Because I was so happy, and I'd missed it so much. What is with that? There's just nothing like a good downpour with a little thunder and lightening.

Ginger said...

I would kill for a good thunderstorm right now! It has been just hot, hot, hot for two weeks!

Heather said...

ah yes, driving in tornado watches, so thrilling, and yet relaxing. We're supposed to get some this weekend! - heather e