Monday, March 29, 2010

art.

if anyone reads this and you have some ideas for themes of a photography art show, let me know. i am working on having a show in May or June at an art studio, but i need a theme.. working through some ideas but i am interested to see if any of you have idea(s).... i would like for it to tie back to the message of Christ/redemption/new life somehow....

thoughts?

6 comments:

Marian Frizzell said...

I think it's always fun to have a quotation to work from for a theme. Maybe you could pick a line from a hymn?

Brittany Stigall said...

thank you.. what a great idea!! i love it... i almost always do facebook albums based on lyrics or song titles... basically the same concept. you're genius.. :)

em k said...

i like that idea too!. here are some other titles that came to mind:
'from the ground up'
'inside out'
'life in the light'
'darkness shattered'
'red-washed-white'


miss you.

Brittany Stigall said...

those are all GREAT ideas. thanks emily!! miss you too.

The Waters Fam said...

IT's About time! I only wish I could be there in person to see them all! Will you be seeling these? Get someone to do a video-that would be cool! So glad this has become a reality for you! I knew you could do it!
:)
Love ya
Sabrina

Heather said...

you could tie the quote in with the ocean, I notice you have a lot of water pictures...cleansing away...