Friday, October 17, 2008

taking off...

i'm in munich..
goodbyes are hard. ugh.
i am suprisingly good at staying unemotional in public places..
i think it's the part inside of me that wants to be the strong one in situations when i can..
i miss my sisters. and parents. and brother. and my best friend. grr.

but, i am excited... deep inside me. ha.
i can't wait to get there in a few hours..
only 2.5 more hours on the plane!!

i had a productive flight here..
played 2 games of hand&foot with lindsay..
watched one movie and one tv show....
uhh.. ya.. :) best international flight EVER!!! :)

i think we're boarding.... YIKES!
take-off is my favorite......

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad to hear that Lindsay has been passing on the tradition of playing Hand and Foot whenever possible!

Amy said...

I cant even imagine how hard Goodbyes are.. I try to imagine it though for the future! I am glad you had safe flights!